Zum Forum

über SensoDrive (about SensoDrive)

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 12:52
von nojimasa (gelöscht)

Hallo.

Ich bin auf Japan und japanisch Phasen. Ich denke, um pluriel C3 zu kaufen. Aber C3 Pluriel hat nicht Verkauf in JAPAN jetzt. So versuche ich, Frankreich zu importieren selbst. Ich werde um SensoDrive gesorgt. Bitte erklären Sie mir daß, Ihr SensoDrive vorher brechen läßt? Ich mag SensoDrive, aber gesorgt um Mühe. und wenn Sie können, mir Ihr pluriel C3 bitte zeigen. Welches colur Sie mögen? rot? blaues paname?or sabel?, und so weiter.

danke!!
nojimasa

(in English)

Hello.

I'm live in JAPAN,and Japanese. I'm thinking to buy C3 pluriel. But C3 Pluriel has not sell in JAPAN now. So,I will try to import France myself. I'm worried about SensoDrive. Please tell me, Has your SensoDrive broken before? I like SensoDrive,but worried about trouble. and If you can,please show me your C3 pluriel. Which colur do you like? red? blue paname?or sabel ?,,,and so on.

thank you!!

nojimasa

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:07 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 13:28
von fuerst (gelöscht)

Zitat
nojimasa schrieb am 28.02.2005 12:52
I'm live in JAPAN,and Japanese.
I'm thinking to buy C3 pluriel ...

hello,

great idea to buy a pluriel, but rather expencive to deliver to japan, i fear. I have no trouble with senso-drive and I'm really happy having it. it works really good. My Pluriel's colour is yellow-orange.

Good luck for you and your Pluriel...

Harald

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:08 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 13:45
von sinovelo | 903 Beiträge | 970 Punkte
Hello Nojimasa,

you are welcome in our little discussion group.

About Sensodrive: Since the Pluriel has been introduced its software was updated several times, but there are no reports of any total failure as far as I know.

Updating should be possible in Japan, too, because C2 and C3 are sold there. So I guess that the local Citroen dealers will be able to handle the software.

For my own Pluriel I decided to take the stick shift type because Citroen had just begun the Sensodrive option in 2003 when i bought my car. And usually there are some upgrades and updates to new technology until it is finally stable.

My test drive in a Pluriel was with Sensodrive and I found it very nice and comfortable. A 100 times better than the similar technology built into my SMART car that I previously owned.

Maybe you should consider getting your car from Britain because there they have RHD (right hand drive).

The only hidden thing that I can think of that makes a Pluriel really different to a regular C3 is its "CAN bus". I can not tell, what it really does, but it is some electrical thing that makes installation of accessories (such as cruise control) difficult if not impossible. You should ask your local Citroen dealer if they can handle "CAN bus".

Colours: I chose silver, because it was available right away, when I went to buy my car. Beige(sable) is a great colour for my taste, and other people choose what they like best.

There is a photo-section in this Pluriel-Club Forum. You will find pictures there. Here is just a teaser:

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 14:11
Harald,

I think there should be room for a Pluriel on one of those big ships that bring all those Toyotas, Mazdas, Nissans and Mitsubishis to Europe when it returns to Japan.

It shouldn't be too costly.

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 14:28
von nojimasa (gelöscht)
Hello,Harald

Thank you for answer my questions.
In Japan,I head that "C3 Pluriel wouldl be delivaly soon in 2003"but was NOT.

and will may be delivaly in April 2004,but The Car is RHD.
I want to buy LHD(Light hand drive),so I decide import myself.
Your Car is orange? Oh! it's gleat!!

Thank you!!
nojimasa
Hello,Henning

Thank you for responce,and kindly for me.
I know too about update.
In Japan, local Citroen dealers is NOT kindly to import ourselves.
So I think sarch dealers able to update.
and,I found 4 dealers.....I feel good!!

Sorry,I want to buy LHD....
But I want to make "cruise control" too.

your car is very nice!! silver is simple and good.

and thank you for tel me photo-selection!!

Thank you!

nojimasa

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 15:02
Hello Nojimasa,

it seems you are moving on forward with your idea quickly.

Please keep us updated with your project.

And of course, we would be happy to see photos of the 1st Pluriel in Japan, once it has arrived.

Where in japan do you live?

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 15:38
von fuerst (gelöscht)

....good idea, the empty ship takes ONE pluriel on the way back to Japan...

Nojimasa, my pluriel ist orange, not so simple amd good silver ....
Which colour is your favorite..?

It's nice to have a japanese pluriel-Fan in this forum.

Hurra, I can talk japan...

best wishes

Harald

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:09 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 16:11
von nojimasa (gelöscht)

Hello.Harald

orenge or silver? hahaha
I like both colur.
But in JAPAN,There are'nt orenge colur cars.
Only I see NISSAN's micra.(orenge)
I think orenge is cute,and silver is cook (I feel)
I'm interest in colur of Blue paname,gleen,red .
Red is cute.look like a 2CV.

I live in JAPAN,neary Nagoya castle.Do you know?
C3 pluriel will be surpulised around peaple.hehehe.

thank you!

nojimasa

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:11 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 28.02.2005 18:06

Nagoya Castle:

Edit v. Andreas: Link geht nicht mehr!
We want more pictures!

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:11 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 00:07
von nojimasa (gelöscht)

Hello,

In Japan,It is AM 8:00 now.(Good morning)
Oh! I'm glad to you know Nagoya catsle!!
Well I put a picture about Nagoya catsle and web page.

http://www.aichima.net/navi/castle/nagoya/index04.html

(I don't put picture,try some times,Sorry )

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:12 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 07:28

Thanks a lot for the link.

To be honest, I did not know anything about Nagoya castle.

But GOOGLE did.

Here are some german castles (in return) for you to look at:

http://www.preussen.de/de/geschichte/gal...schloesser.html

my favourite:

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:14 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 07:53
von Helmut • Foreninventar | 586 Beiträge | 618 Punkte
Konnichi wa nojimasa and all others,

Just some days away from the forum and a lot of new nice people are wellcome !

I cannot say anything abut the senso-drive as we owns the smal one with the gear shifter. We even as some others hat a testdrive withe the senbsodrive and it was quiet easy to work with. But our "maindriver" - my wife - was not too pleased with it, she prefers the gear- shifter.

We have the ardent-red 1.4 Ltr and still like ist. So last week we got one mor Citroen in our family, as out daughter got her C2 Diesel, I did a smal test and wooo a real cafe-racer !! very got for town-riding, but may daughter has to go about 50 Km two times a day, mainly highway and just after one week she is very pleased ! She found it's really a got follower up to the Nissan-Micra she crash nearly two years ago and hat an Opel Cors inbetween.

So to Japan, it#s one of my dreams to got there especially to Kyoto and the old places there! As I worked sometime with a Japanises Company i still have contacts to on of the enginieers in Tokyo .

So thats for the moment, sorry for no news about sensodrive

Best wishes from Bonn Helmut

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 10:58
von Claus | 1.084 Beiträge | 1800 Punkte
Dear Nojimasa,

welcome in our friendly and open minded Citroën C3 Pluriel Club. Like Henning's (sinovelo), Helmut's and some other's Pluriels mine is a manual shifter too. And I'm really happy with this car. It looks and drives great. The Pluriel isn't my every day car. It's the car to enjoy a nice day.

Your question concerning the Sensodrive isn't easy to answer. I tried this system in a very early build demonstration car lent by a local Citroën Dealer. It was a convincing experience but my car was already ordered in rouge ardent opaque.

A colleague of mine made another experience. The girl and her boyfriend weren't amused by the disharmonic gearchange of the driven car. I think she tried to drive flat out all the time. Therefore the gearchanges couldn't be smooth.

In total a Pluriel isn't a sportscar to race down winding and curvaceous roads. The suspension is very comfortable and if you drive fast, every bend will shake the passengers. The seats are comfortable but lack of sporty halt. And they aren't waterproof - unfortunately.

If you buy the car take care of it.

Regards

Claus

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 12:25
von nojimasa (gelöscht)

Hello.Helmut

Thank you for responce me,and glad to you!!

Oh! You own the gear shifter(1.4C3 Pluriel ) ?and ardent-red is cute!I like cotrast red and Black.

C2 fell like a racer ,me too!!

I like it but too small for me,,,

In Japan ,Some Women ride on Nissan micra.It have a many colurs.(more than 24colurs)

It is cute too,and It has a many useful machine.(for example automatic rain senser)

Kyoto?You know?

There are very beautiful place,and a lot of people visit it.

Most populer place is "KIYOMIZU-DERA(temple)"

http://www.kiyomizudera.or.jp/

In JAPAN,there is a proverb,

"KIYOMIZU no butai kara tobioriru" mean "Jamp down at a stage of KIYOMIZU(in English)"

This mean,Challenge at a impossible things.

thank you!!

P.S : You don't worry at a SensoDrive.

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:16 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 12:42
von nojimasa (gelöscht)

Dear Claus,

Thank you answer my questions.and kindly for me.

In JAPAN ,Many people ride on Automatic trancemition cars,manual shifter is little peaple,,,

Becouse,JAPAN has a many hills and mountains.

I ride a PEUGEOUT 206SW automatic.I like this car,but I don't trancemition.

So I worry which is better manual or Sensodrive?

ardent-red is so beutifull!!Please show me photo.

I see your adovice about C3 Pluriel.

I think that C3 pluriel hope a my hoby and dayly car.

In JAPAN,It will be rain,but maybe NOT a leak in the roof.

and design,I have't ever see the 5 change car.

I think buy the car at march 2006,and import by the ship,,,,,maybe Aug 2006,arrive at my house ,,,

Thank you!!

nojimasa

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:16 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 16:45

Dear Nojimasa,

thank you for answering. I understand what you say about the transmission. Be sure that Sensodrive is the right decision. In combination with the beefier engine the car will be ideal to cruise on japanese roads - uphill and downhill.

My car is visible left from my articles as avatar. It's the absolute entry model, without any option. Simply a Pluriel with after market Becker car radio and Bury handsfree cell phone equipment. Pictures ... yes. Please, have a look here . I posted only one pic of the car and 3 demonstrating the problems to fit the Becker into the dashboard. Anytime I will improve this website or create a better one.

Cars are my passion. I need them to do my job, but I enjoy nearly every mile on the way! Today two are my longtime companions. A 1979 Volkswagen Scirocco - since early 1983 - and a 1982 Volkswagen Derby - since 1994.

I bought the Derby from a pensioner at least 80 years old. It's a real funny car with nothing but 40 PS or 29 kw. With a slightly lowered suspension and stiff shock absorbers made by KW this car corners almost like a Mini Cooper.

The Scirocco is the opposite car. With it's GLi specification it was the fastest Volkswagen in 1979. 110 PS or 81 kw to accelerate 800 kg it's a little bit like catapulting. With a great and well adjusted suspension this car was a real sportscar in its time. An elegant passenger transport designed by Giorgio Giugiaro.

And my youngest toy is the Pluriel.

I understand the japanese thinking about automatic gearboxes. One of my first cars was a 1963 built Mercedes 220 (Fintail) with 4 speed auto-box and power steering. Sadly the car was in very, very bad condition with high oil consumption and body corrosion.

Later I drove a Jensen Interceptor for some days... Equipped with a Chrysler Hemi engine it was an impressing car but its fuel consumption was terrific. And spare parts were nearly impossible to find.

Regards

Claus

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:17 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 19:47
Dear Nojimasa,

"beware" Claus.

He really is our "Car-Doctor" ! If You have any question ask him and you wil receive an absolutly correct answer ! I'm sure he hís training just by now the history of all japanese cars and tommorow morning, you have no chance to know better !! so stay in the Forum and You will find out a lot of interessting things !

Dear Claus,

Did you do an understatement, I don't rembember that you told us anything about these wonderful "Jensen Interceptor"

Sayonara from Bonn Helmut

PS. So my old dictonary makes a good job again

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 01.03.2005 21:39
Hello Helmut,

the Jensen was an offer made by a car dealer. The car was a right hand drive model originally registered in GB. In partly sad condition concercing the body and some electrical problems it could have been a give away for very small money and a lot of work to do.

I just drove the car a few days. Most of Interceptors I saw in the early 80ies were in sad condition. They were expensive when new but lost their value quickly. High costs for the maintain prevented often regularly the needed services.

Finally my poor abilities to do body repairs made the decision easy to return the car.

Some months later I stood in front of a Matra Simca Bagheera... But this is another story!

All these experiments ended with the acquisition of my VW Scirocco in 1983.

Regards

Claus

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 06.03.2005 12:38
von nojimasa (gelöscht)

Dear Helmut

Thank you for your advice,and I see that Claus has konwledge about car.

and I'm stay this club and I think make friends this web site!!

Sorry for late responce,becouse I was busy at works.

My job is teacher.and tomorrow is a graduation ceremony in our shool.
I like a children and teach them.So I will be lonely tommorry.

Thank you!!

Take care,

Nojimasa

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:18 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 07.03.2005 07:52

Hello Nojimasa,

don't be sad. New students will be coming soon.

And I think once they see you in a Pluriel car, you will have lots of respect from them.

I remember one of my teachers (for art) had a nice motor bike like this:

(Helmut will like that. it's a really nice bike)

and another teacher had a nice sports car like this:

But that was it. All other teachers were very boring and so were their cars. The most boring car was driven by an English teacher and it looked like this:

This is an Audi 60. Built in a time when Audi had a terrible image. Audi drivers at that time were said to wear suspenders and a hat.

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.08.2011 01:18 | nach oben springen

in Technische Details 07.03.2005 08:25
Heeeening !

Not nice of You, showing good old thoings in the early morning !! So we have to ask Claus again, if the dark car was the wonderfull GTV from Alpha with a superb Aluminium-Engine !
Cold strong starts of cold engine were killing the engine block, but driven warm normal you could run "that Thing" for hundred mile on full power !

But I wrote some Item before I'm waitinhg until Cluas come out with the history of Japanese cars ! I like to remmber the smal NISSAN with the round windows for the back seats on the right and left side !! Some time ago I saw one car in Westkapelle / NL in a superb condition. By that way, in the german Oldtimer scene the Japanese Oldies start their "comming out" !

Best wishes from Bonn Helmut

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 07.03.2005 09:03
Yes, Helmut,

that teacher drove a GTV V6 . A really nice car with the Alfetta (and Porsche 924) "Transaxle" system: Motor in the front, gearbox in the back of the car.

Like all Alfas you had to make sure that the engine had its operating temperature, but then especially speeding through rough corners was big fun.

In 1986 I had a Alfetta 1.8 for a short while and instead of 45 minutes from my village to Hamburg, the same trip only took 25 minutes.

Nice!

That funny car you are talking about: The first Daihatsu Charade it was, i think. The 2-door came with that bulleye window. Haha.

The first Japanese cars I remember in Germany were tiny little Hondas. Only a little bigger than a Fiat 500. And not much faster either. Can't remember what their name was. Claus?

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 08.03.2005 19:59
Hmmm,

since Claus isn't doing the job (I guess he overread the little hint) I googled a bit and found what I was looking for:

(image = link)

This is the first Japanese car that I can remember on german roads. Cute, isn't it?

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 09.03.2005 10:57
Henning,

I looked for a lot of links in the internet, as I think there was a small NISSAN coupe with a bulleye window too, but the Daihatsu Charade from the photo I remember !! Years ago funny for smiling, today "KULT-car".

Bloody good times, years ago !!b Helmut

nach oben springen

in Technische Details 09.03.2005 14:18
Ok!

Honda was the first japanese car sold in Germany. But it wasn't the N360 / N600 model. No! There existed some interesting sportscars called Honda S...

Launched in 1963 the S500 was the first of this row. A watercooled 500 ccm 4 cylinder / 4 stroke -engine with a 4 speed all syncromesh gearbox worked on chains to transmit the power to the rear axle. This unusual detail in mid 60ies was abandonned for the second step.

In 1965 Honda presented the S600 cabriolet with 600 ccm engine and regular transmission by cardanic shaft to the rear. Followed by a coupé the S600 evolution brought the S800. Its 800 ccm twincam engine had roller bearings for the crankshaft and therefore it could be driven at extreme revs.

The result were 67 hp at 8000 rpm. But this wasn't the end. Tuned for competition purpose the engine could bear until 12000 rpm! Similar to the german Wankel-Spider tuned by Siegfried Spiess.

German customers had to be patient until 1967 when Honda imported this fascinating little sportscar to Germany and England. Sadly the little engine caused problems on the most important market, the USA. The proportion of unburned hydrocarbons was high and US Government didn't authorize the car. This was a clear signal for Honda to end up the production done in late 1969.

Regards

Claus

nach oben springen